Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

F is for Fabric, Farm, Family

Here is my green patch of stripes/strips....the 2nd from the left and at the end on right are the only fabrics on this piece! The rest is scrapbook patterned paper, an envelope from my mom , vocabulary words torn from an old children's reading book and some tissue paper with glitter on it.  I love fabric though!  I have an extensive dots only collection....  I will post the "dotty " quilt after I get it all quilted. 
Here's little Marilyn playing in my puff quilt project.  My sis Janette and I have been working on this...she cut out individual squares (alot from my dot stash) stuff each individual tiny pillow and sew them together. The old vintage puff quilt that I got off Ebay was done this way.
F is for Farm....Here is the barn of my sister Roni and her family have in Minnesota.  We had a little farm on Vinegar Hill in Minnesota when I was a little girl ...I used to help Dad milk cows.
F is for Family....Here is a group family photo of all my siblings and me, last April at Dad's memorial....we hadn't been all together in one place for about 20 years.  Hey everybody!  Love ya's!  Today be on the look out for delights in your life that begin with the letter F.......

No comments:

Post a Comment