Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

D is for Dip, dogs, Dad, doll

DIP...LINDA'S DELISHIOUS CREAM CHEESE/COTTAGE CHEESE CHIP/VEGGIE DIP....I make this occassionally to bring to work.  I double the recipe (yes, over 3 lbs. of dip) and it dissappears so fast!  One of my nurse friend's,Catherine, stated "I could just drink this stuff!" in her cute little southern accent.:)
Dog...

DANTE Is my little black chihuahua.  One year for my birthday my daughter Kandra made me a vinyl image of him to put on the back of the car.
DAD... my cute little dad here with me and sister Sandy a few months before he passed away.  It would have been his 81 and a half years birthday yesterday! Happy ,happy, DAD!


DOLL... Here's the cutest monster doll ever and some mermaid dolls, that Kandra made.   See that red balloon in the background?  It had been hanging around for a few weeks in that corner under the staircase.  Right before Dad passed away it floated up around the staircase to the 2nd floor....I couldn't find it anywhere for a few hours...I thought it popped.  Later that night my daughter found it...it floated down the hallway then into her room into a drawer!..I think Dad was still alive when this was taken because I can see his green oxygen tubing on the floor behind me...his life line.....There's a magazine called Stuffed (see Amazon link) that I want Kandra to submit her creations to.   That's it for the D's...what delightful things do you see today?

No comments:

Post a Comment