Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

H is for Harry Potter, Hogle Zoo

How I love Harry....I remember when the first book came out, I just loved the idea of wizarding school!  And every year in the fall I am secretly dissappointed that I didn't get an owl post to be accepted into Hogwarts!   Here's my HP shrine, just full of stuff like, movie ticket stubs from the HP movies, owls, dragons, a stag patronus, unicorns, trading cards, wizards and witches....I have it at the front entrance of my home on a black bench along with a lot of candles and stuff...I am also working on 2 HP quilts and some artwork of Hogwarts....more later since I am in my studio in the basement and it is cold here!!!!   P.s....I took a picture of the owl at Hogle Zoo, through glass...

No comments:

Post a Comment