Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2013

O is for Owls, Ornaments, Orange ....


O is for Owls, Orange and Osmonds....
Hi everyone, I haven't done this for awhile!
I have to relearn how to blog:)....Here are some of
my little owl collection.  The above photo is from
my pinkHarry Potter owl tree...has alot of owl 
Christmas ornaments with Dumbledor perched
on top.  The second photo are salt and pepper
shakers I got from an antique mall in Springville,
Utah.  I love going in there.  Everytime I do I
get the urge to call my mommy, a bona fide antique
hunter!  I also found this record album by the
Osmonds!  This is the very 1st album I ever
bought back in the 1970"s.,,,,I framed it in an album
frame from Michaels.
I havn't posted in awhile and can't get more photos onto this
so I will just post what I have  for now....grateful for:
order, oil to cook with,and ovens (double!).



No comments:

Post a Comment